Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A good decision

As posted in my last blog, we just recently moved into a new house.

We love it! I'll be posting all the other home photos on my facebook page so hit it up and view them there.
Jeremy is back in school again this time to 3 classes for the first 8 week session. He's taking Eng102, Spanish101, and a Cake Decorating class that they teach on Ft. Huachucha.
We just had our first outdoor scene with the church. It was great! We had a young man who was rapping in English and Spanish and then our drama team did 3 skits, and a movie at the very end. We had fun and 3 people gave their lives to Christ!
I am still waiting to find out what the surgeon wants to do about the hernia(s) and then I can go see another Dr about the other issue to fix that.

The girls are still as mischevious as ever. I'm still trying to figure out if I can get Rhaelynn into a preschool for free. Having a hard time, but maybe something will work out.
J's getting ready to do school work so I need to jet. Update more later.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard from you in quite some time. Hope all is going well with you. Be sure to visit www.RWMinistries.com.

    ReplyDelete