Monday, August 8, 2011

Life never stops

Hey friends! Well it's hard to believe that it's already August. Seems like one day just rolls into another and the weeks and months fly by. I thought I would have a break and time to relax in between the summer and fall semesters of Jeremy's school. But, no. We decided it was time to move. We like our landlord at the old place but when safety is an issue -- it's time to move. Plus with all these crazy health issue and dr visits, it's better to be closer to town. It's easier on the gas back and forth plus the house we found is WAY better. We have a swamp cooler that has ductwork to each room with ceiling fans in each room as well. Jeremy and I have our own full bathroom with his and hers sinks. There are hardwood floors throughout the whole house (except bathrooms) and there's a dishwasher(woohoo!). Yes the new place is smaller but we have a huge fenced in yard for the girls to play in. I will have to take some pictures and post on here or facebook.
As far as my health. Well I'm managing the diabetes and high blood pressure for now. I have to go get an A1C (avg blood sugars for the past 3 month) lab done but we sorta ran out of money until his next paycheck. But we're selling a freezer and a double stroller in the meantime so hopefully that'll help a bit.
I did get an MRI done a couple weeks ago (an experience I don't want to do again) and the results came back. I have a hernia in my abdomen. I didn't get a real clear idea of where it was or what was going on. I know it's on my right side near where I had my appendix taken out at. But I have a consultation with a surgeon on Friday morning to see what he's going to do and when I will have the surgery.
That wasn't even the reason that I went to the Dr in the first place. That issue will be taken care of by another kind of Dr. But I'm going to wait until after Friday's appointment to see if I will make an appointment with this other Dr or wait until after surgery. We shall see.
The girls are growing so fast. Jeremy and I have talked about possibly trying for a third, but with everything that is going on, I'm not sure we will. It would be nice to have a little boy, but well, I'm leaving that in God's hands for now. Time for bed. I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment