Thursday, February 24, 2011

Did you ever...?

I'm sure I'm not the only one. But maybe there are not very many. I did something I knew was wrong but I was bored and curiosity got the best of me (this wasn't anything illegal...). Did you ever do something you regretted that came back to bite you in the butt?? Well turned out I stumbled onto something that cut me to the heart. I guess knowing what people really do think of you (not just what they say to your face) is a bitter-sweet thing. Mostly hurtful but hey, the truth hurts. The thing is not all of it was true. It was facts mixed with untruths. Whether this person was just spouting because of being angry or maybe wanting to acquire pity from others, it doesn't matter: lies are lies. What a way to start a relationship with people in your area and in your church where you are going to be living for a while. Not so cool on this end of it. But it was my fault. I was in the wrong and I have repented but it doesn't take the hurt away.
I miss my Ginita! She was the one true saved friend that I count on the most. And now I'm 3000 miles away. Tomorrow I head up to Wickenburg so hopefully my brain will leave this crap in SV and I can have a decent weekend (even though I'm going for my grandpa's funeral) with my family there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen,
    Like your blog... stay cool in Arizona...Gina
    (Ginita's mom):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom!!! I shall try! We actually just got snow on Sunday morning and it's still covering the mountains down here.

    ReplyDelete