Monday, March 14, 2011

Here we go...

So I am now officially signed up with Weight Watchers online! I'm excited! Got to go get a book and a scale and lots of fruits and veggies! I've been playing around with the website and found tasty-sounding recepies that I can cook. The hard part is going to get Jeremy to measure things out and write down what he puts in his meals so I can calculate my points.
Despite some sad times these last couple months, things are coming together. We've moved to our own place, set in motion plans to rent out our house in NC, getting our new bed and washer/dryer this weekend, and getting my health back on track! God is so great! And he has blessed me with wonderful in-laws that have been helpful and supportive with all that's going on.
I have got to get this house in order before the weekend--it's so chaotic right now. Boxes everywhere, trash bags piling up (we will have a trash can on Friday, thank goodness), and odds and ends strewn about looking for their rightful place. Just taking it one thing at a time or I'll drive myself crazy! Off to do a few puzzles then hitting the pillow. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment