Friday, March 18, 2011

My children are weird

Children are so crazy sometimes. I am really trying to get stuff put away and cleaned up from moving and all I normally hear is fighting or crying. It's when it gets silent that I know I need to check on the girls. So, this morning as I am putting away the clean dishes and was about to move on to putting clothes away, I recognized the silence. I checked the girls' room and they wern't there and then I hear whispers and giggles from the pantry area. I opened the curtain and there they were. Sitting on towels, with pillows and babies... STARK NAKED! What in the world?!?! I never did get a straight answer about what they were doing. One said the "babies were sleeping", the other said "babies taking a bath". Why they were naked, I have no idea. Oh, and also they are on this eating binge or something. I mean I feed them plenty of food but they are constantly getting into the fruit snacks and string cheese. Lately they have also been just getting and eating a plain slice of bread out of the fridge. At least those all are better than what they were doing in North Carolina. I would go into their room and find them with a tub of butter, a container of sour cream and 2 spoons. OY! Well, off to put a cartoon on for them so that I maybe can get this stuff all put away and arranged. Ta ta!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol... I could have told you your girl are crazy lol... I love them and miss them so much. You too lol...

    ReplyDelete